Time & Location
About The Event
Hosted & presented by AESTHETIC SKILLS TRAINING INSTITUTE
Virtual Training + a one-on-one appointment for virtual practical work
Minimum qualification requirements to attend this Training Course. Proof of qualification is required.
- Skincare Therapists
- Medical Professionals.
A Digital Certificate of Competency will be awarded after attending the full 1-day training, successfully completing the Theory Exam (pass mark 85%) and the submission of 1 case study.
- Digital Training Manual
- Treatment documents such as Consent Forms and Post-Treatment Home Care can be customized with your business logo and contact details.
- Virtual tuition with Live Trainer + a 1 hr appointment for virtual practical.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Dermaplaing Handle & Blades (See optional Kit below)
- Professional skincare products (See optional Image Kit below)
- Stable WiFi connection for Virtual classes
- Smart Phone (for Before & After pics)
- At least 2 models
- Must be able to video own work in real time
- Please contact us for more information.
IN THE KIT: (Optional)
1 x Plastic Container
1 x Graduated Stainless Steel Handle #3
10 x 10R Blades & Removers
2 x Pair of Pink Sponges
2 x Gauze
1 x One Skin Omega Tissue Oil
IMAGE Skincare Product Kit: R872.10 (Optional)
1 x Ageless Cleanser 178ml
1 x Vital C Masque 60ml
1 x Sheet Mask (single)
- How to define Dermaplaning Treatments
- How to choose your Blades
- Dermaplaning vs other Exfoliation methods
- Keys to Success
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Skin Analysis
- Establishing Contributing Factors
- Correct Skin Diet for great results
- Combining Synergistic Modalities
- Recording your Treatment
- Theory & Practical Before & After pics
- Preparing your Work Area
- How to do your own Case Studies
Option 1: R4,000 includes Kit
Option 2: R3,450 bring own Kit
🧤NEW BANK DETAILS FOR TRAINING ONLY
Account Name: RDG Johansson
Branch Code: 632-756
Account Number: 711 092 234
Terms & Conditions:
All training bookings to be done on-line
Once the booking is received, you will be sent an invoice.
Payment to be made a minimum of 5 days before the date.
Course fee is non-refundable.Information subject to change without notice.